At OLX Group we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services.
This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading online classifieds companies, serving over 240 million unique users every month and generating over 11 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries.
Our 1,000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 20+ offices across the globe. Entrepreneurial spirit continues to be the oxygen of our success.
We are looking to strengthen our Regional Finance team with the newly created position of:
Procurement Specialist, OLX Group Europe
Reporting to Procurement Manager OLX Europe, Procurement Specialist will be responsible for organizing regional and global procurement processes for OLX Group. This is a role responsible for initiating regional processes synergies & managing the regional and global suppliers for fast-growing European OLX Group businesses in eight countries. This position is located in Warsaw.
Key expectations for the role are:
- Project management of OLX Group regional or/and global synergy initiatives,
- Develop regional & global sourcing projects and supplier management, focusing on effectiveness, quality and compliance,
- Conducting market analysis, price checks and collecting benchmarks within selected categories (IT, facility management, Online Marketing, Business Intelligence tools),
- Conducting sourcing processes: issuing RFP, offer comparison and evaluation, contractual terms and conditions negotiations,
- Negotiate with external suppliers to secure the most advantageous terms and conditions; supervise and control quality of deliverables by suppliers,
- Identify opportunities and take advantage of the suppliers’ innovation, delivering cost savings & value for money for the company wherever possible,
- Ensuring business continuity; goods and services to be delivered to business on time at competitive price
- Initiate and advise simplification and standardization processes within OLX Group procurement area,
- Coordinating annual key supplier evaluation process
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in dealing with IT category is a must; online marketing, Business Intelligence tools, facility management would be an advantage
- 2-years experience on similar position in fast-growing international business
- Experience in multi-cultural and multi-language companies
- Negotiation and network building skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of P2P systems and related software
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and strategic skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationships and communication
- Experience in an agile industry will be a plus
- Availability to travel (20% - mostly Europe)