As an IT Support Manager at the Business IT team, you'll be offered a unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers and specialists learning from one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success, based in Poznan, while working with and impacting all Classifieds websites around the world.
The Business IT team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure and developing and administering internal systems. The team supports OLX globally with remote and on-site support as well as provides workplace IT to all users.
OLX is one of the largest e-commerce sites worldwide. OLX is designed to enable people to connect through buying and selling goods and services quickly, easily and for free. We try to create a richer world by bringing people together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. Earth wins. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirit. Sharing the same values.
At OLX we have a clear ambition - to create a richer world. We empower people to make the difference and we’re always looking for great people to help us do just that.
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Avito, letgo, dubizzle, storia, stradia, among others.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.9billion monthly visits, 37 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Handling all aspects of Business IT Support locally in the Poznan office
- Continuously grow as an IT Manager working with a local support team as well as with the whole global Business IT team distributed in several locations globally
- Engage the team and follow through on business commitments and responsibilities
- Drive the local team towards a common business goal while balancing global priorities
- Own, prioritize and communicate the short, medium and long term plan of the team
- Build ongoing road maps for continuous improvement
- Continuously work on the vision for the team, they must always know what they are working towards and see what they have achieved
- Understand, partake in and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made globally as well as locally
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that will perfect and scale the team to the requirements of the business organization.
- Understand opportunities, requirements and priorities to ensure the right focus of the team for the benefit of the business.
- Monitor, measure and evaluate success of key metrics and regularly report on metrics, SLAs, goals and roadblocks to management.
- Work closely and build relationships with Stakeholders and other IT Managers to understand where the business and IT are going so that the team priorities and efforts aligns with company objectives.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to keep them up to date with the direction of the Service Area the team owns
- Mentoring the Business IT team on IT-support best practices and training
- 3+ years of experience leading a local IT-support team
- Team building experience growing a team of diverse individuals
- Curious person and a fast learner
- Driving change and adapting quickly
- Enjoy diving into new technologies and tools
- Analytical troubleshooter. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it
- Team player that actively collaborates with people to find solutions to problems
- Know how to manage conflict and stress
- Experience in supporting OS X and Windows based systems
- Basic understanding of Linux and have exposure to scripting and terminal use.
- Experience of configuration management utilities
- Experience of IT Service Management processes, e.g. incident management, change management, problem management, configuration management, and process supporting tools
- Knowledge of client and software deployment
- Experience with IT systems such as email and centralized user management
- Experience of cloud based systems and tools.
- Knowledge in and experience of Google G-Suite from a supporting perspective
- Solid Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Communicate exceptionally well in English, both vocally and in writing
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and travel opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers and specialists learning from one another
- A budget for conference and education
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Home Office possibilities
- Company Mobile phone for business use
- Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks
- Great office location in the center of Poznan