At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading online classifieds companies, serving over 240 million unique users every month and generating over 11 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries. Our 2,000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 20+ offices across the globe. Entrepreneurial spirit continues to be the oxygen of our success.
We are looking for:
FP&A Manager OLX Europe
to join our Central Finance team responsible for budget and forecasting process and building management P&L view on European Tech and Product hubs; benchmarking of business performances between countries and competitors.
This is one of key positions in Central Finance team, reporting to CFO OLX Europe and partnering with Manager Controlling and finance teams across Europe on budgeting and forecasting and partnering with different department across European organization to provide insight into business. This role can be located in (preferably) Warsaw, Lisbon or Poznan.
Key expectations for the role are:
Ongoing Financial Operations
- Drive and own budgeting and forecasting processes in close cooperation with Controlling and countries finance
- Own rolling forecasts with continuously increased precision
- Build management P&L view on European Tech and Product hubs
Building Effective Operating Company
- Continue working with BI and Controlling teams to translate data into financial models
- Build benchmarking dashboards on business performances between countries and outside of OLX
- Provide guidance for each specific countries in terms of opportunities and risk
- Extend focus beyond P&L (Balances Sheet, Working Capital, Cash-flow)
- Partner with Commercial, Product and Tech teams in Europe to provide analytical insights into revenue and cost drivers
Building Strong Finance Team
- Work closely with Controlling and Local Finance team to insure seamless sharing of know-how and best practices as well as provide trainings where necessary
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience as FP&A Manager at the regional/global level in a company which operates across several countries
- Track record of leading budget and forecasting processes including being exposed to executive leadership teams
- Track record of tangible contribution to central and local finance and business operations
- Experience with successfully scaling up finance processes, systems, and operations in a business going through a period of sustained growth and continuous expansion
- Experience in an industry with high pace of innovation, growth, uncertainty and change (software development, internet, e-commerce)
- Track record of working in growing businesses operating in emerging markets (especially Eastern and Central Europe) is a distinct advantage
- Experience with successfully collaborating across cultures
- Fluency in Polish, Portuguese, or Russian is an advantage, English is required
- University degree is required
As OLX Group is we are ACCA approved Employer – join and learn with us!