We’re looking for a Senior Strategic Buyer. We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
What you will be doing:
- Provide procurement support to business stakeholders of, but not limited to, workplace IT, business travel, marketing and administration
- Review contracts wording, terms, conditions, assure SLA in place in cooperation with internal legal teams
- Plan, source and purchase requested services
- Negotiate with the suppliers to assure the most advantage terms and conditions and smooth cooperation
- Participate in global projects to exchange best practices
- Perform periodical analyses to evaluate overall cost savings and achievements from projects
- Conduct Supplier Management activities
- Work closely with procurement mates across organization
- Optimize procurement procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Contribute to procurement regional procurement strategy implementation.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in an industry with high pace of innovation, growth and change. Software development, Internet or e-commerce will be an advantage
- Work experience in growing businesses operating in emerging markets (Eastern and Central Europe) is a distinct advantage
- Proven track of record of successful collaboration in multicultural and multilingual companies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others and achieve results without direct supervisory
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and network building skills
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing and advanced procurement techniques/ tools, including project management
- Proven Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) experience
- Proven commercial/ contracts knowledge
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must, Portuguese, German or Russian language is an advantage
- Travel within the Region (about 20%)
What we’ll give you:
- A real impact on the development of the one of the biggest classifieds business in Europe
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Flexible and attractive package of benefits
- Training courses and conferences
- Teambuilding activities
- Access to the latest tools and know-how
- Excellent office location (Warsaw City Centre, 2 min walk from Rondo ONZ subway)
- Modern office with free access to sport gym
- Daily healthy snack and fruits
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.