We are looking for a sales professional who is excited about new challenges and comfortable working in a consistently challenging environment. The successful candidate will be working on their own initiative, continually approaching new Real Estate clients and generating sales from the value added services of our mobile application and website, Olxliban.com.
The role will support our Lebanese classifieds business, Olxliban.com, market leader in the general classifieds sector – in which Real Estate represents a core pillar. High brand awareness, impressive growth rates YOY, commitment to deliver the best classifieds experience and a great place to work, are just a few reasons to join our team.
OLX is a world leading online classifieds platform growing at an amazing speed. We take emerging markets by storm with an Instagram-like 240 million monthly active users. Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods, find jobs or rent houses. Founded in 2006 we have grown to 4000 employees worldwide, operating in +40 countries. With more than 11 billion page views and 25 million listings per month we are the largest marketplace in +40 markets. Amongst others in India, Brazil, Lebanon, Egypt and Indonesia.
OLX is part of Naspers, a global platform operator with principal operations in Internet Services, especially e-commerce (i.e. classifieds, online retail, marketplaces, online comparison shopping, payments and online services); pay television (direct-to-home satellite services, digital terrestrial television services and online services) and print media.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Identifying new clients through effective networking and any tools you have and that are made available to you, including competitor and government registration sites.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with real estate agents and agencies
- Developing database of leads through referrals, telephone, canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email and networking
- Selling value added products and subscriptions to new and older (expired or cancelled) real estate accounts
- Meeting weekly and monthly sales KPIs (value and volume)
- Providing client training to ensure efficient and continuous use of the service and providing performance regular reviews and reports to ensure maximum client retention
- Consistently and continuously monitoring client ‘health and quality metrics’ ensuring they are in line with management’s expectations and to ensure efficient use of service and no malpractice.
- Communicating effectively to manage clients’ expectations to ensure they receive a great OLX
- Reviewing clients’ accounts and highlight areas where the client can improve their performance to get more out of their listings
- Being the first point of contact with the client including as the initial technical reference point
- Regularly updating reporting dashboard to track all sales activities
- Participating in sales activities related to processes and tools
- Contributing to the design of new products and services
- Liaising with Finance, Customer Support, legal and Marketing department for any sales-related or client-related issues
- Collecting market insights and keeping up to date with Real Estate laws and local development news.
- Becoming the expert on the Lebanese Real Estate market through combining on the ground insights with OLX’ high level overview and data
- Meeting or exceeding performance targets stipulated by your line manager.
- Based in Beirut
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiator and good presentation
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self-driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
- Passionate about Real Estate industry
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a sales consultant
- Highly computer literate, adept at Excel, PowerPoint and highly online savvy
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Previous experience as Property Agent or Sales at Property Portal is a strong advantage
- Ambitious, positive and committed attitude
- Ability to work in a target driven company
- Online sales experience is a plus
- Car and Driving license as this role requires you to attend many out-of-office meetings
- Familiarity with the OLX website
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to become a part of a winning team and rapidly growing business that really makes a difference in daily lives of millions of users by enabling win-win transactions
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration.