We’re looking for a FP&A Analyst. We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
What you will be doing:
- Participation in building analytical models that link business drivers with financial performance and benchmark them with external and internal data to build long-term growth and value.
- Build insightful and consistent KPIs to give visibility and transparency to business costs, providing data-driven insights to extract efficiency of the marketing and sales expenditures.
- Use external market insights and internally (within OLX Global) implemented good practices to improve commercial, analytics, and financial management practices.
- Deliver actionable analysis and insights to the business to support their strategic planning activities including analysis on revenue streams, profitability, long-term growth, and other drivers that influence finance decision support to the business.
- Responsible for performing ad hoc analysis, special projects based on either internal data or market benchmark.
- Support in analyze savings initiated by the procurement savings guideline and explain findings to the initiative owners and business partners.
- Bring value to the long-term planning by working with Regional and Local teams on its quality and accuracy improvement.
Who we’re looking for:
- At least four-year-experience in consulting company or/ and in an industry with high pace of innovation, growth, and change (software development, internet, e-commerce, FMCG, financial companies) in a FP&A role.
- General knowledge of finance, accounting (incl. IFRS) and financial modelling is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- Excel VBA and SQL practical skills will be an advantage.
- Interest in M&A is a plus.
- University degree and finance qualifications are required.
- High analytical skills and attention to details.
- Expertise in presenting complex topics in a clear and interesting way to various audience.
- Ability to identify business issues and opportunities through financial analysis and conversation with stakeholders.
- Comfortable with a rapidly developing environment and dealing with the commensurate ambiguity while working in a matrix organization.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Effective Communication Skills (written & verbal).
- Fluency in English is required, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian, or Portuguese language skills are a plus.
What we’ll give you:
- A real impact on the development of one of the biggest classifieds business in Europe.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Flexible and attractive package of benefits.
- Training courses and conferences.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Access to the latest tools and know-how.
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.