In Portugal, OLX is the second Portuguese website with the most visits, every day! Our team is also responsible for other major Internet Portals, nº 1 in each sector, Standvirtual and Imovirtual.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a Content/Community Manager Trainee at OLX Portugal.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing effective and engaging content for digital marketing campaigns - Social and Email marketing
- Measure and report the performance of all social platforms and newsletters
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize digital content based on the insights - Ensuring digital content is in line with company strategy
- Prepare newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels;
- Communicate with users on Social platforms
Who we’re looking for:
- High School diploma in Design/ Web Design (BSc degree is a plus);
- Available to 6 months of internship;
- Good knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop and Illustrator);
- Basic knowledge of image edition and HTML/CSS will be an asset;
- Knowledge in Paid social media practices
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Good visual culture and attention to detail;
- Professional experience is a plus;
- Excellent capability of written communication;
- Fluent English, written and spoken;
- Ability to work on a challenge environment.
What we’ll give you:
- We offer a Salary and other benefits like company daily free snacks
- A real impact on the development of the one of the biggest classifieds business in Europe
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to work in OLX and get experience in Content Marketing area
- Access to the latest tools and know-how
- Daily healthy snack and fruits
- If you value/identify yourself with autonomy, innovation and our corporate values, send your application!
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.