We’re looking for a Senior Systems Integration Engineer to join our Global Business IT team. The Business IT team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure as well as developing and administering internal systems. The team supports OLX globally with remote and on-site support as well as provides workplace IT to all users.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
What you will be doing:
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and produce scalable designs utilizing the Dell Boomi platform
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, engineers and architects in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions
- Handle high-quality production-ready application integrations between applications, APIs and web services
- Actively test and clearly document implementations so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation and test conditions
- Guide and work with support teams in troubleshooting issues and provide technical support of the integration platform
- Build trust with business and IT stakeholders by implementing technical solutions for enterprise-wide systems
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Integrations by making technical contributions and by providing architectural recommendations
- Business process modelling.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a highly analytical, self-motivated, and you’ll bring loads of curiosity and a hunger to learn
- You have skills and experience of business process modelling
- You have experience in migrating between different middleware solutions.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience of Dell Boomi platform. Architect or Administrator certification is an advantage.
- You will have a Bachelor in computer science or similar
- You will bring at least five years experience in business application integrations.
- You have the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Oh and you also need to speak and write fluent English.
What you get from us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Contributing to the global OLX Group
- International team
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Company Mobile phone
- Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC
- Great office location around the corner from Berlin Hauptbahnhof
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.