We are looking for a Business Development Executive in our great office in New Cairo
As a Sr. Business Development Executive, your role will support our Egypt classifieds business, OLX.com the market leader in the general classifieds sector – in which Real Estate represents a core pillar. High brand awareness, impressive growth rates, commitment to deliver the best classifieds experience and a great place to work, are just a few reasons to join our team
At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
The OLX Group is a network of leading classifieds platforms in 40 markets, including the brands OLX, Avito, letgo and dubizzle.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.7 billion monthly visits, 35 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group's online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
Job Description: -
- Collecting market insights and keeping up to date with the Automotive laws, local trends and news.
- Becoming the expert on the Egyptian Automotive market through combining on the ground insights with OLX’ high level overview and data
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with the Automotive manufacturers and agencies
- Participating in sales activities related to processes and tools
- Developing database of leads through referrals, telephone, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email and networking
- Analyze the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
- Liaising with Finance, Customer Support, legal and Marketing department for any sales-related or client-related issues
- Selling value added services and subscriptions to new and older (expired or cancelled) accounts
- Providing client training to ensure efficient and continuous use of the service and providing performance regular reviews and reports to ensure maximum client retention
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales KPIs (value and volume)
- Consistently and continuously monitoring client ‘health and quality metrics’ ensuring they are in line with management’s expectations and to ensure efficient use of service and no malpractice.
- Communicating effectively to manage clients’ expectations to ensure they receive a great OLX experience
- Reviewing clients’ accounts and highlight areas where the client can improve their performance to get more out of their listings
- Being the first point of contact with the client including as the initial technical reference point
- Regularly updating reporting dashboard to track all sales activities
- Meeting or exceeding performance targets stipulated by your line manager.
Job Requirements: -
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a sales consultant in the Automotive industry or other industries that serve Automotive like Banking, Insurance, …etc.
- Passionate about Automotive industry
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiator and good presentation
- An energetic, mature, accountable, self-driven, fast learner and has strong analytical skill
- Highly computer literate, adept at Excel, PowerPoint and highly online savvy
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Ambitious, positive and committed attitude
- Ability to work in a target driven company
- Online sales experience is a plus
- Car and Driving license as this role requires you to attend many out-of-office meetings
- Familiarity with the OLX website
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to become a part of a winning team and rapidly growing business that really makes a difference in daily lives of millions of users by enabling win-win transactions
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does please don’t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.
Improve the world.
Join OLX Group.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.
If you have any further questions with regards this career opportunity, please feel free to contact us through the contact form