We're looking for a skilled, curious and passionate OLX Goods Category Manager who wants to make a difference.
Marketing and Communications
Online since May 5, 2018
We operate a network of online trading platforms in over 40 countries under market-leading brands such as Avito, dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Stradia, Storia, and more.
We’re a team of more than 4,000 ambitious, curious people building classifieds marketplaces that are used by over 300 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
Our platforms create win-win exchanges for people, their communities and the environment.
• Manage overall development of our Goods category in OLX;
• Drive content and user growth by working with Marketing, Sales, Product, and other departments;
• Manage pricing and commercial campaigns for Goods category by working closely with Monetization and Sales departments;
• Actively manage our user base by driving user acquisition and user engagement actions;
• Gather best practices and implement them by leveraging OLX Group European and Global resources.
• Previous experience working with strategic data driven decisions;
• Strong business analysis skills and key business drivers understanding
• Strong commercial acumen, ideally in online / e-commerce setup
• Knowledge of Excel and overall strong analytical skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company. At times it can feel like organised chaos, and that’s the way we like it.
We are allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and do whatever is needed, wherever we are. We love to operate in exotic and challenging markets. We accept risk, take chances, and ask for forgiveness, not permission.
Independently we move fast and adapt quickly. Collectively we collaborate globally and remain united by a single global purpose to build great platforms that create win-win exchanges.