We are looking for an Ad Ops Expert (f/m), Europe Team in our great office in Berlin
We’re looking for an Ad Ops Expert to work in our Central Advertising team in Berlin. The Advertising team is responsible for building products and services for the local entities of OLX Group's Europe operations. Local teams are responsible for their local advertising operations and budgets while EU Advertising team builds, maintains and improves the platforms these teams operate on.
What you will be doing:
- You'll be responsible for setting up and monitoring the ad units and placements on OLX group entities on all platforms
- You'll create forecasts for internal stakeholders
- You’ll support the team with ad hoc reporting and optimization requests
- You’ll be the main contact person for local teams’ inquiries
- Be in touch with the local teams in Europe for their questions, suggestions and needs from the Central Advertising team
- Monitor programmatic advertising performance and manage the balance between direct and programmatic revenues according to strategy
Who we’re looking for:
- You understand your work and the business so well, you feed the product team with new ideas for improvement all the time
- You are an Excel wizard and can program in VBA if need be
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of online advertising
- Basic knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers, Google AdX and AdSense products
- You thrive for optimisation
- Ability to analyse data and taking suitable actions based on the results. That includes in-depth knowledge of web analytics tools, such as Tableau, Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- You are a great team player
- Stakeholder management skills, being resourceful and autonomous are going to be a differentiating skill set for this position
- Great communication skills in English
- Ideally, you’ll have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
What you get from us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Contributing to the global OLX Group
- International team
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Company Mobile phone
- Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC
- Great office location around the corner from Berlin Hauptbahnhof
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.