We are looking for a seasoned sales management professional to lead one of our field sales teams within the Motors vertical. You will need to be a confident, independent self-starter with competitive drive, initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make data driven decisions and take responsibility for them. This is an opportunity to progress your career with dubizzle and the OLX Group.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
What you will be doing:
- Continuously monitor and analyse team’s sales data and use the analysis to drive business decisions and performance
- Consistently demonstrates a full understanding of our market and business position: strengths; perceived weaknesses; cross department workloads and capabilities; and cascades these to both colleagues and clients alike, whilst effectively managing expectations
- Identify through effective coaching, 1-2-1’s and performance reviews; the key talent in the team for retaining and developing through dubizzle; communicate effectively with their team members on their development areas and raise competencies through ongoing mentoring and training
- Regularly meet with Head of Sales to determine ongoing sales strategy for new business to ensure alignment with company objectives and requirements
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop strategic business plans and lead preparation and delivery of strategic business presentations
- Perform budget oversight and accurate forecasting. Report sales forecasts and pipeline relative to plan on a monthly basis
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
Who we’re looking for:
- You learn and takes action quickly, with a work style which is faster than average with the ability to take decisions and take responsibility for them
- A proven history of first class sales performance (10 years+) where a solid career has been built, and you are well prepared to manage, build, train and empower the team to continued success
- You set high standards of achievement for yourself and others and looks for opportunities to compete and win in what is a highly pressured environment
- Partner with key stakeholders of other cross-functional departments to deliver insights, ideas and customer service that equip the sales team and drives business growth for our clients and for dubizzle
- Intensive proactivity in driving to reach your goals with an in built will to succeed
- Solid understanding of sales structure and techniques, and how to coach the team to allow them to increase their skillset
What we’ll give you:
- Opportunities to learn and advance
- Variety and change in your responsibilities
- A pressured work environment, built with sales excellence in mind and a winning team mentality
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Opportunity to build a career with a multi-National organisation
- Medical insurance
- Air ticket
What you need to know about us:
- dubizzle.com is the leading classifieds website for users in the UAE. Since its launch in 2005, dubizzle Motors has gone from strength to strength, continually delivering results for consumers and commercial partners.
- dubizzle is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +4000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that. If it does, please don’t worry we will respond to your application no matter what.