The Operations Specialist will be responsible for performing web-based administrative tasks to support our day-to-day operations on Property24 and OLX Real Estate. The role will also call for support on special projects that may include data gathering and research related to the usage of our platforms.
A typical day at OLX could include:
- Manage real estate ads of clients on Property24 and OLX
- Perform client onboarding and service fulfillment tasks
- Data-processing and validation
- Customer market research via phone surveys and other contact channels
What will make you successful in this role:
- Being goal-oriented and doing everything within one’s capabilities to achieve set goals
- Enthusiasm working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, smart, and funny colleagues who love to succeed
- A fun, active and vibrant environment and a chance to work with hardworking individuals
- Competitive compensation package including exciting perks and benefits
- Opportunity to make a difference and help improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges
We are looking for someone with:
- Background in CMS administration or IT back-end support
- Preferably with computer or IT-related course
- Positive work characteristics: detail oriented, adaptable/flexible, organized, self-directed, proactive and confident
- Willingness to undergo training
- Articulate and confident with call center or cold-calling experience
- Advanced computer skills, adept in MS Office especially Excel
At OLX we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win by being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits.
- We believe in creating communities that will empower people and uplift their lives.
- Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
- We serve over 300 million unique users every month and generating over 28 billion monthly page views in more than 45 countries.
- We generate traffic of over 19 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries
- Our more than 2,000 committed employees are making a difference from over 25 offices across the globe