The Real Estate Ads Flow Admin will assist the Ads Flow Management team in performing special projects for the Real Estate department of OLX. The position will provide the individual the chance to immerse in day-to-day operations of the assigned department and the corresponding stakeholders.
A typical day at OLX could include:
- Perform manual activities required to ensure that ads are posted and can be seen by members of the platform.
- Perform moderation duties for the designated group.
- Perform call-outs for both business partners and leads generated by the platform.
- Answer inquiries from leads looking for properties
- Perform basic troubleshooting for platforms being operated by the company.
- Create, update, and track daily productivity reports.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Execution and Results-driven
- Flexible, Data-driven and a Fast Learner
- Good communication skills in English and Tagalog
What we offer:
- An active and vibrant environment and a chance to work with dynamic, smart, and fun colleagues who love to succeed
- The opportunity to build a brand which makes a difference and helps improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to be flexible and problem solve in a start-up and multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Sales Experience in Real Estate is a plus
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Business areas such as Management, Marketing or Economics
At OLX we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win by being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits.
- We believe in creating communities that will empower people and uplift their lives.
- Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
- We serve over 300 million unique users every month and generating over 28 billion monthly page views in more than 45 countries.
- We generate traffic of over 19 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries
- Our more than 2,000 committed employees are making a difference from over 25 offices across the globe.