We're looking for a skilled, curious and passionate Business analyst who wants to make a difference.
Do you believe in numbers? Do you feel excited about diving deep into data, drawing logical conclusions, performing complex statistical analysis and providing business insights? Do you seek to work on multiple projects and be part of global OLX team? If the answer is Yes, we’re waiting for You – curious and passionate data driven person, who is at ease with analysing large volumes of data and transforming it into smart business decisions to fulfil a position of Business analyst in OLX Kazakhstan office. As Business analyst you will help OLX businesses make smart decisions based on smart analysis.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Ensure continuous analysis of user’s database
- Analyse the efficiency of marketing activities
- Maintain regular analytical reports, their continuous optimisation
- Calculate business cases in the implementation of new services, new sales packages
- Track and analysing key trends in e-commerce market
- Design, maintain and update analytical databases
- Prepare reports
- Take responsibility for web analysis and other measures of the effect of changes by relevant KPIs
- Provide analytical support, coordinating and working with different databases, their interpretation
- Optimise the structure of report, ensuring continuous improvement of business processes
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in economics, finance, marketing, IT, mathematics
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Analytics
- Experience in e-commerce, internet projects will be a plus
- Monetisation experience is preferable
- Solid data modelling and data analysis skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to understand and gather complex reporting requirements and develop creative, highly graphical data representations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency of English
- Advanced MS Excel with spreadsheet management/modelling skills and the ability manipulate large volumes of data easily, build and use advanced pivot tables
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and user tracking tools will be a plus
- Advanced SQL user (Postgre, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of R/Python
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and experience with systems testing A/ B will be a plus
- Knowledge of business process analysis and optimisation
- Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Challenging role in international company
- Contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Employment in full compliance with the legislation of Kazakhstan
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation period
- Gym membership and language courses upon the successful completion of probation period
- Strong corporate culture
- Team of awesome professionals and great people :)
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Improve the world.