OLX is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for the Latam Vehicles team.
Key responsibilities will include collaborating in the definition of the strategy, together with defining and implementing business development initiatives across the region.
We are looking for a smart thinker with strong analytical skills paired with a passion for building a business. Preferably, a person with previous experience (+ 2 year) working for top tier management consulting firms (BCG, McKinsey, Bain Consulting) and/or previous experience working in the online vehicles industry. Other desirable skills/experiences are: operations/PMO, business development, sales and marketing.
The job is located in Buenos Aires and requires regional travelling.
We are looking for a team player who will drive the execution of a winning market strategy.
What you will be doing:
- Manage multiple business development projects and re-prioritize as necessary to meet key deadlines
- Utilize multiple data sources to identify, interpret and explain variances in trends in order to provide actionable insights to drive growth
- Create narratives and explanations of insights to a mixed audience of stakeholders
- Create customized internal reporting and dashboards to support KPIs and respond to follow-up inquiries and ad-hoc analytic requests
- Work independently while also be able to work within a team environment
- Build relationships and partnerships with cross functional teams
- Participate in on-going efforts to standardize, optimize, automate and scale business dashboards
Who we’re looking for:
- 2– 4 years professional experience in management consulting and or the online vehicles industry.
- Engineering, Economics or other numerical background
- Strength for data and metrics
- Strong implementation/operational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, own multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in ambiguity with little direction
- Ability to provide thorough work, attention to detail, and consistently accurate reporting
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills both oral and written
What we’ll give you:
- Being a part of one of the leading digital companies worldwide.
- International career and travel opportunities.
- Work with an international team of top professionals learning from one another.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks.
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.