OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. It’s completely free, it can be done from a laptop or mobile phone. Every month, hundreds of millions of people use it to find and sell furniture, musical instruments, cars, houses and more.
As our Head of Tech Talent Acquisition (m/f), in newly created position, you will have great opportunity to transform our Tech Talent Acquisition function in Europe.
Reporting to the HR Director Europe, you would define and drive talent acquisition strategy to support European and Global tech and product teams operating in three Tech hubs: Berlin, Lisbon and Poznan.
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +4000 people and one mindset
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change
What you will be doing:
- Transform our Tech Talent Acquisition (TA) organisation that allows the TA teams to go faster in their delivery while maintaining quality of the hiring.
- Define and drive Talent Acquisition strategy to help accelerate the Tech & Product transformation in the region
- Drive and level up recruiting operational excellence to fill technical roles (Technology, Product, Data) across three hubs (Berlin, Lisbon and Poznan)
- Ensure there is a consistency in delivery of a high-quality candidate experience while allowing enough flexibilities and agility for the various larger groups of technologists to maintain slight variation in style and culture.
- Lead executive talent hiring - internally, externally, driving sourcing efficiencies and global/regional industry talent mapping
- Develop strong working relationships with the Tech & Product leaders in Europe (both European Tech & Product organization, as well as Global Services and Global level roles where it impacts Europe)
- Partner with Head of Comms and HR community to align recruiting content and messaging around OLX Group employer branding identity to attract top talent
- Manage the TA team across 3 locations
We’re looking for someone with:
- Passion for recruiting and talent acquisition
- Focus on results and TA management excellence
- Experience in managing TA teams and processes within Tech industry and deep understanding of the market
- Proactive communication style – to manage stakeholders across many locations, across multiple functions and levels
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Being a Team-player
- Maturity to manage multiple and senior stakeholders
What we’ll give you:
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits
- International career and travel opportunities
- Work with an international team of top talents learning from one another
- Conferences, training and career development
- Flexible office culture and possibility to work from home
- Company mobile phone, laptop (MacBook Pro / PC), and other tools you might need
- Great office location around the corner from Berlin Hauptbahnhof