We’re looking for a IT Support Specialist (m/f) to join our Business IT team. The Business IT team is responsible for maintaining office IT infrastructure as well as developing and administering internal systems. The team supports OLX globally with remote and on-site support as well as provides workplace IT to all users.
We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
What you will be doing:
- Autonomously provide 1st and 2nd level support to all local users, from simple requests to owning complex technical issues raised by developers and highly technical staff.
- Support all local Office IT Services as well as Global shared Services such as but not limited to: Google Apps, Slack, JIRA, Video Conference Systems, Windows, Linux and Mac OS clients, development tools, local IT projects, in house events, Server room, printers, mobile devices, virtual machines, onboarding of new hires and more.
- Create documentation to share knowledge and assist with increasing user satisfaction by proactiveness, ethical behaviour.
- Assist with purchasing of hardware and software license management seeking new solutions, and providing support to the existing ones.
- Take part in Global Business IT projects in order to improve the level of our IT services as a group as well as locally
Who we’re looking for:
- 5 years of experience in IT support function in international companies / global teams, emphasis on supporting technical staff
- Customer oriented, positive and able to remain calm under stress
- Analytical troubleshooter and problem solving. You may not have the answer, but you want to and know how to find it
- Team player that actively collaborates with people to find solutions to problems.
- Previous experience in fast paced and highly dynamic environments
- Experience in supporting OS X and Windows based systems
- Knowledge of client and software deployment.
- Experience with IT systems such as email and centralized user management
- Experience working in a service management tool with a ticketing system. The tool we use within OLX is ServiceNow.
- Experience of cloud based systems and tools
- Knowledge in and experience of Google G-Suite from a supporting perspective
- Fluent English as well as Polish, both spoken and written
What we’ll give you:
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global OLX success, based in Poznań
- Training and conference budget
- Benefit package
- Relocation support
- Opportunity to work in a best office in Poznan
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.