As the Director of Finance (Product & Technology) at OLX Group, you will be a key leader driving all levels of strategy, vision and execution to deliver on the mission of an excellent financial performance and successful financial operations for the OLX Group.In this role, you will work closely with senior OLX Group finance management team and key business partners across our Product & Technology teams. You will be a trusted advisor for the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Product Officer (CPO) for OLX Group. Influencing financial and strategic decision-making at the executive level and as well as building strong relationships with senior stakeholders, will be key for being successful.
What you will be doing:
- Drive strategic planning with Product & Tech leads to support operational efficiencies
- Own all financial processes – financial planning, procurement, accounting, internal management reporting and external statutory reporting
- Lead financial modelling and ROI analyses to support resourcing, prioritisation and approval of Product & Tech initiatives
- Work with Business Intelligence on creating Best in Class measurement tools, defining KPI’s and deriving insights to inform operational decision-making
- Be the finance lead for all all CTO/CPO initiatives and projects
- Prepare and present analyses and operating performance for CTO,CPO and OLX Group Executives Teams
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years’ related work experience, preferably in internet or tech start up sectors, with strong analytic skills and a track record of strong career advancement in a fast paced, fluid environment;
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance; MBA or CFA highly preferred
- Proven ability to define effective project plans, prioritize varying commitments and manage cross functional teams
- Experience in global, multi-subsidiary, multi-currency environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Commitment to a culture of collaboration, performance, transparency and integrity
- Track record of building and developing high performing, diverse teams
- Experience in supporting a Technology organisation, within the Internet industry
- Strong understanding of IT functions and Agile framework of product development, ideally experience forecasting and optimising significant cloud computing environment costs (AWS)
- Expert level Excel and Powerpoint skills and experience with cube engine tools (Cognos) and data warehouse querying tools (SQL) is preferred
What you get from us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Contributing to the global OLX Group
- International team
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Company Mobile phone
- Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC
- Great office location around the corner from Berlin Hauptbahnhof
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.