The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Product Marketing Manager for the Motors vertical to drive bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
The incumbent will sit at the intersection of marketing and product, and will need to wear several hats, seamlessly switching between C2C and B2B mindsets. Their main focus will be new user acquisition and activation, as well as retention of existing users. In this role, they will act as an internal agent servicing the Motors vertical, through special projects related to product, performance marketing, CRM/CLM, SEO, and content creation.
- Work closely with PMM to understand strategy and business objectives
- Test marketing tactics for customer acquisition (via performance marketing, EDM and other channels) and constantly optimize for conversion rates
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives
- Maintain a report on results of all activities associated with their role
- Create strong CLM, social media, and content marketing campaigns that contribute in lead generation and user retention in Motors
- Propose content ideas to support content marketing strategy for Motors that spreads over our social media channels and blog.
- Work with the PR team/Product on briefing docs for any new product launches/ involvement in communication with CS.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence & PR to better leverage data and deliver monthly content to 3rd party platforms
- Work closely with UX & PMs to align all Motors front-end releases to product tone of voice and develop intuitive copy from product pages and features
- Source and work with external suppliers for production of collateral
Other specific responsibilities include:
- Managing Convenient Transaction brands (sell it for me, cash it for me) and co-developing launch plans for other upcoming brands
- Setting which metrics/KPIs to focus on in accordance with Motors PMM and Motors GM.
- Collaborating with UX/UI and analyzing/exchanging data with other departments to achieve user centric XiFM products
- Achieving growth through optimizing on marketing channels and scaling/automating the growth process
- Craft compelling product descriptions and supporting content (site assets, email marketing, performance banners, social media comms etc)
- Work with product analysts & BI teams to find growth opportunities and lead cross-functional growth projects to leverage them
- Develop and execute events calendar and communication program for B2B customer base
- Create trade appreciation opportunities along with sales team
- Own and maintain merch inventory for Motors customers (B2B, verified)
- Develop and maintain B2B marketing collaterals to support sales team activities
- Collaborate with CRM team to set up buyer/seller programs for Motors users
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to further streamline CRM/CLM projects and share learnings from different experiments in different verticals
- Utilize data to better understand user journeys on the product and optimize existing EDM & CLM programs
- Align all transactional emails, notifications with brand tone of voice
- Help execute the vision for the future of dubizzle’s Value Added Services website in collaboration with UX/UI teams
- Define the specifications for key website UX features
- Collaborate with UX designers to build iterative feature designs that are validated by customer feedback and live-site A/B tests
Content Marketing & Paid Media
- Execute the content marketing for Motors B2B (ie. business hub development) and C2C (ie. blog content)
- Oversee with PMM spend and results reported by Performance Marketing
Practical / Technical knowledge
- Experience in creative copywriting (email campaigns, marketing collateral, landing pages, creative & PR Briefs, social media etc.)
- Experience in developing strong presentations to communicate new ideas / campaigns / reports across departments
- Strong understanding of SEO (content, link building, etc..)
- A passion and strong interest in pursuing a career in product marketing
- 3-4 years previous experience in marketing (preference for tech / services / automotive)
- Strong communication skills - Marcomms background with bilingual copywriting skills (EN/AR)
- Strong team player who has worked cross-functionally before to coordinate and meet deadlines
- Strong willingness to learn new things
- Proactive, creative, detail & goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Organized and have an ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work with different cultures and levels of seniority across the team and wider org in a professional manner
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and be a strong, collaborative team player
Problem solving (thinking environment and challenge)
- Ability to ask the right questions and think creatively outside the box
- Proactivity is a must
- A switched-on proactive superstar with “make things happen” personality and sees the bigger picture, who isn’t about just getting the job done, but getting it done well.
Education and training
BA degree in marketing or business with focus on marketing
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.