Want to connect millions of people and businesses in the UAE so that they can help each other exchange jobs, homes, cars and pre-loved goods in order to ignite their UAE dream? Join dubizzle.com, the most loved classifieds website in the UAE. As a Sr Product Designer you will learn everything about their circumstances, struggles and ambitions before collaborating deeply with your team members to explore and design the best possible solution for them. dubizzle offers you a unique opportunity to connect to the people of over 200 nationalities and to help them become better versions of themselves.
What you will be doing:
- You will work with a multi faceted team of top-class specialists to design cutting edge solutions with a ‘wow’ factor that makes dubizzle.com more desirable and appealing.
- You will deeply understand our customers and you will be spending tremendous energy developing that intuition.
- You will collaborate deeply to make UX proposals based on user insights, metrics and a deep respect for its business goals and technical feasibility
- You will form an intimate design duet with your target user: Jobs to be done interviews, Rapid prototyping and usability testing pave the way to success.
- You will evolve the magic spark of our design language in close collaboration with your fellow product designers and standardise its components to keep the speed and consistency going.
- You will keep a close eye on the quality of the user experience on all live sites and apps and know how to make a case for improving it.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have over 3 years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role of both app and web applications.
- You feel comfortable and have experience in facilitating collaborative UX design sessions with your team members.
- You obsess about the user’s problem you’re solving: You know how to set up and run jobs-to-be-done interviews, usability tests and other user research.
- You produce complete deliverables including use cases, lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes, in-depth interaction design, information architecture and flowcharts to communicate product requirements
- You have experience in building a living design system to define styles, guidelines and UI elements & components.
- You have a deep understanding of the current state of app technologies and best practices.
- You have a well developed ability to think conceptually, yet you also love to sweat the details.
- You have strong portfolio of design projects.
- You have deep knowledge in using Sketch, Proto.io, Abstract and Zeplin.
- You have a proven ability to build positive, collaborative relationships within and across teams.
- You are fluent in English (Arabic is a plus).
What we’ll give you:
- You will have lots of freedom to apply and grow your mind.
- You’ll be working with a dedicated team of UX professionals.
- You will enjoy excellent internal
- and external education and training opportunities.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary in a tax free country, including full coverage of your medical insurance.
- Access to Internal and External Trainings, Workshops and Conferences.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Free snacks and coffee.
- A multicultural environment with more than 19 nationalities.
- A passionate, smart, creative, fun and talented team.
- Be part of OLX Group.
What you need to know about us:
- dubizzle.com is the leading classifieds website for users in the UAE. Since its launch in 2005, dubizzle.com has become the number one platform for users to buy, sell, or find anything in their community. A community where underused goods are redistributed to fill a new need, and become wanted again, where non- product assets such as space, skills and money are exchanged and traded in new ways that don’t always require centralized institutions or ‘middlemen’.
- dubizzle is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +4000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.