OTC (Order To Cash) Business Analyst (f/m). Berlin
We are looking for a OTC (Order To Cash) Business Analyst to work with the integrations team and to help bridge the gap between the finance needs and the technical requirements on OTC integrations. You will work closely with the local finance teams, obtain local legal, tax, finance requirements and translate into functional design to deliver to the integrations team. You will be the owner of designing a revenue recognition logic based on IFRS15 requirements and financial reports to accommodate month end reconciliation process. On this role you will work closely with the payments team and a billing vendor to support implementation of finance scope in billing, revenue recognition and reconciliation. The end goal of OTC integration is compliant automated process including Payments, Billing, Collection, Reconciliation.
You will act as an on-going global finance support as being an expert of billing, revenue Integrations
You will be joining a team of Global Finance Systems and play the role of Business Analyst within the team.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible to due diligence status quo of existing OTC process
- Conduct gap analysis of the existing process & revenue related systems
- Recommend a process redesign and automation
- Gather country requirements for billing from tax, legal and finance perspective
- Compiles a consolidated view of billing requirements and delivers to the integrations team
- Work closely with payments and product team to provide with input in product catalogue design
- Define revenue recognition logic based on product catalogue, in compliance to IFRS15
- Design revenue, payments and finance report templates and communicate to billing vendor
- Provide with Daily finance operational support to the local finance teams
- Train and educate BUs on the new process
- Initiate constant process streamline
Who we're looking for:
- University degree in Economics, Business, Finance
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in finance process support and/or projects.
- Good experience in working in project teams, project management skills are beneficial.
- Good knowledge of OTC components (Billing, Payments, Collection) desirable
- Experience with month end and reconciliation process
- Ability to design financial reports to facilitate month-end process
- Keen in translating business and finance requirements into functional design
- Excellent communication skills to engage a broad network of stakeholders to align and Ability to challenge status-quo and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Hands-on mentality and customer oriented approach
- Fluent English.
What you get from us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Contributing to the global OLX Group
- International team
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Company Mobile phone
- Any tool you might need MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC
- Great office location around the corner from Berlin Hauptbahnhof
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a global product and tech group. 17 brands. 40 countries. 4000 people. One mindset.
- Our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.