As the Business Development Manager for Real Estate, you will be part of the Revenue and Verticals team of OLX Philippines.
You will be responsible in improving OLX’s market position and achieve business growth by defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
You will directly report to the Head of Business Development based in Manila office.
A typical day at OLX could include:
- Develop, review and report business and or revenue opportunities to expand current business
- Ensures Business development strategies are well understood and executed by assigned department
- Manage performance of Sales team and ensure quotas and targets set are met
- Assess an opportunity for its potential to create long-term value, determine the paths available, and understand the trade-offs and risks of one path vs. another
- Manages external partnerships relationships to ensure alignment with company’s mission and strategies
- Coordinates with product team in building relationship with 3rd parties to improve or distribute product lines
- Monitors and facilitates contracts with 3rd party partners.
- Liaise with OLX’s Legal team for review, recommendation and documentation of contracts and other legal documents
- Collaborate with BI, UX and Product teams in determining needs of Real Estate sellers in terms of posting and feature packages.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Making decisions consistent with the organization’s values
- Understands the importance of building strong relationships with backend operations, takes the time to develop and nurture these relationships in order to excel the team ingrowing the business
What we offer:
- An active and vibrant environment and a chance to work with dynamic, smart, and fun colleagues who love to succeed
- The opportunity to build a brand which makes a difference and helps improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences on Business Development/Marketing with good technical background specifically in the Real Estate Industry
- Had experience handling people
- Ability to deliver results under tight timelines and in high-pressure environment
- Dynamic, proactive and ability to innovate new ideas and recommendations
- Good on communication, analytical and problem solving skills and ability to build relationship with various working partners
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Solution-oriented, a team player with a strong leadership and initiative
- Good command of English