Do you believe in numbers? Do you feel excited about diving deep into data, drawing logical conclusions, performing complex statistical analysis and providing business insights? Do you seek to work on multiple projects spanning OLX’s various business across multiple EU markets? If the answer is Yes, we’re waiting for You – curious and passionate data driven person, who is at ease with analyzing large volumes of data and transforming it into smart business decisions to fulfill a position of Data Scientist in OLX Ukraine office. This position will report to the Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics. As Data Scientist you will help OLX businesses make smart decisions based on smart analysis.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Ensure continuous analysis of user’s database
- Provide continuous analysis of approaches to pricing, sales planning, company's revenue, churn rate
- Analyze the efficiency of marketing activities
- Provide recommendations to improve sales, reduce churn, users retention
- Maintain regular analytical reports, their continuous optimization
- Calculate business cases in the implementation of new services, new sales packages
- Track and analyzing key trends in e-commerce market
- Design, maintaining, improving models of income /sales planning and expenses constantly
- Design, maintaining and updating analytical databases
- Prepare reports
- Take responsibility for web analysis and other measures of the effect of changes by relevant KPIs
- Provide analytical support, coordinating and working with different databases, their interpretation
- Optimize the structure of report, ensuring continuous improvement of business processes
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in economics, finance, marketing, IT, mathematics
- 3+ years’ demonstrated and relevant experience in Analytics
- Experience in e-commerce, internet projects will be a plus
- Solid data modeling and data analysis skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to understand and gather complex reporting requirements and develop creative, highly graphical data representations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Full professional proficiency of English
- Advanced MS Excel with spreadsheet management/modeling skills and the ability manipulate large volumes of data easily, build and use advanced macros/pivot tables
- Depth knowledge of Google Analytics and user tracking tools will be a plus
- Advanced SQL user (Postgre, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of R/Python
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and experience with systems testing A/ B will be a plus
- Knowledge of business process analysis and optimization
- Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success
- International career and travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Employment in full compliance to the legislation of Ukraine
- Medical insurance program after successful completion of the probation period
- Comfortable, light office in the city center
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!