OLX is a world leading online classifieds platform growing at an amazing speed. We take emerging markets by storm with an Instagram-like 240 million monthly active users. Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods, find jobs or rent houses. Founded in 2006 we have grown to 1200 employees worldwide, operating in +40 countries. With more than 11 billion page views and 25 million listings per month we are the largest marketplace in +40 markets. Amongst others in India, Brazil, Lebanon, Egypt and Indonesia.
OLX is part of Naspers, a global platform operator with principal operations in Internet Services, especially e-commerce (i.e. classifieds, online retail, marketplaces, online comparison shopping, payments and online services); pay television (direct-to-home satellite services, digital terrestrial television services and online services) and print media.
The role will support our Lebanese classifieds business, Olxliban.com, market leader in the general classifieds sector .
The successful applicant will take the responsibility of ensuring optimal user journey, user experience and communication, acting as main point of contact with customer support and product team. In addition to being responsible of the product health check and roadmap.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as single point of contact for customer support team in Cairo and with agency in charge of community management
- Regularly reviewing and updating content moderation rules
- Performing platform listing quality control
- Leading scamming and fraud investigations
- Regularly reviewing and updating customer support rules and scripts
- Performing customer support quality control
- Regularly reviewing and updating FAQ
- Regularly reviewing and updating user communication material (email, pushes, …)
- Conducting surveys for customer satisfaction and deriving actions required on the product and CS fronts
- Taking care of all exceptional users cases
- Liaising with customer support team for specific cases raised by sales team
- Conducting regular analysis of user complaints and moderation issues and deriving key changes required
- Creating educational content (videos, banners, emails, …)
- Regularly scanning the application and website and detecting bugs or dysfunctions
- Reviewing and maintaining product changes required in the product roadmap and following-up for their implementation
- Conducting analysis needed for product roadmap
- Leading potential product migrations
- Performing funnel analysis for each device type
- Setting KPIs for all activities above and creating clear dashboards for reporting
- Regularly training team on new rules, products, processes, tools, etc.
- Based in Beirut
- Bachelor degree required – engineering degree is a plus
- 1-2 years experience in digital, internet , e-commerce or tech industries
- Driven and self-motivated, with ability to work in a start-up environment and a target-driven company
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Able to plan and complete assignments within deadlines
- Strong personality, able to interact and guide different internal teams and external clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in Arabic and English
- Highly computer literate and tech-savvy
- Entrepreneurship is key, hands-on attitude
- Curious and perseverant
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to become a part of a winning team and rapidly growing business that really makes a difference in daily lives of millions of users by enabling win-win transactions
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
Improve the world.
Join OLX Group.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.