The objective of this role will be to work closely with PMMs to plan, create and execute all needed communication programs, be it ongoing or campaign based initiatives for the UAE marketing team. This individual is primarily expected to optimize amplification of brand/product features/content in a creative way to our large business clientele - predominantly for car dealers, property agents, and recruiters.
The creative and proactive individual who fills this role will:
- align brand tonality across various communication channels focusing on, but not limited to, the following marketing functions: B2B marketing, Sales support (Salesforce), and Customer Support for all verticals;
- be analytic/ keeping in mind target metrics with every initiative and ensuring delivery of consistent communication through the right channels to the right audience
- Working closely with Marketing Managers to understand strategy and business objectives.
- Co-create a B2B comm plan with respective Marketing Manager and seeing it through execution from copywriting to set-up to monitoring effectiveness by working with other departments.
- Organizing & Handling On-Ground Marketing/Events for Motors & Property
- Liaise with the CLM team to ensure all plans are roadmapped and executed in a timely manner.
- Motors Sales Support & Customer Support initiative management:
- Responsible to optimize Salesforce Messaging templates/ CRM campaigns and ensure sales support collateral is up to date
- Oversee Customer Support driven initiatives to drive quality content on the business hub and be a strong link between Sales, Marketing and CS
- Quality enhancement projects: such as taking care of scripts that CS need, audit triggered emails and C-panel macro emails
- Working closing with the head of CS to ensure the message is delivered correctly to the respective target audience, etc.
- Working with the PR team/Product on briefing docs for any new product launches/ involvement in communication with CS.
- Maintaining a report on results of all activities associated with his/her roles
Practical / Technical knowledge
- Experience in creative copywriting (Email Campaigns, Marketing Collateral, Creative & PR Briefs, Social Media etc.)
- Experience in putting together strong keynote/powerpoint presentation to communicating/presenting across departments
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in executing and managing B2B events
- A passion and strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing communications
- Someone who is very familiar with CRM tools/ sales tools e.g. Salesforce, able to create email templates/ Basic photoshop/illustrator is a plus
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing is a must
- Very strong copywriting skills and fluency in English is a must/ Arabic is a plus
- Strong team player who has worked cross-functionally before to coordinate and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong willingness to learn new things
- Most importantly, a superstar “doer” who is very switched on and sees the bigger picture
Problem solving (thinking environment and challenge)
- Ability to ask the right questions and think creatively outside the box is a must for any marketing role
- Proactivity is a must
- It isn’t about just getting the job done. It’s about getting the job done well.
Education and training
BA degree in marketing or business with focus on marketing
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once you’ve it out submit it online and our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will try to get back to you within the next two weeks but we have to admit, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that.
Improve the world.
Join OLX Group.
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.