As a Digital Marketing Manager – at OLX you will be fully responsible marketing communication regarding product and monetization initiatives, tight cooperation with the product team to perform against company targets.
In the role of Digital Marketing Manager will define relevant messages, effective external and inbound channels and optimize user experience within different platforms and marketing targets.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be part of a bright, engaging team and be responsible for delivering an acquisition strategy across PPC, SEO, affiliates, display and social. And you will drive the retention strategy, day-to-day management and hands-on optimization of our marketing channels to drive performance across mobile and web.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Development and management of digital projects within the adopted promotion strategy
- Develop, launch and support various promotional campaigns
- Development of communication in support of monetization tools, product initiatives and increasing loyalty to the service
- Work with internal channels of communication with users, including product communication; work with various digital media channels (online video and banners, email, social media, landing page, etc)
- Coordination and implementation of projects with external teams and agencies and internal teams and customers
- Analysis of user behavior for the service and definition of user journey, segmentation of users and analysis of touchpoints within the product, highlighting the most effective channels.
- Analysis of influence and contribution to the advertising campaign and general indicators of the product, the analysis of the effectiveness of advertising, correction, optimization
- Preparation and analysis of Post Campaign Analysis reports
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience with contextual advertising for at least 5 years
- Strong analytical and data-oriented thinking
- Focuses on sales effectiveness and business objectives
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Facebook and Google Analytics
- Analysis of tracking and advertising mobile applications (configuration, configuration)
- The SEO experience as an asset
- Expert in Excel, Powerpoint
- Expert in managing budget
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success
- Career in international company and travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Employment in full compliance to the legislation of Ukraine
- Company Mobile phone
- Medical insurance program after successful completion of the probation period
- Comfortable, light office in the city center